Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Out with the boring

I posted earlier about how hardware can totally change the look of a piece of furniture and I was inspired to do something about the dresser in our master bedroom.

This is before. It's ok. The hardware was never my favorite and because the knobs were square and whenever one got a little loose it would be all askew and drive me nuts. Plus they were kinda boring brushed silver and a little small for the scale of the dresser. I had good intentions of changing it but never got around to it.

ps...sorry for crap photo quality, the good camera was dead.
oh, and I had already done one side when I decided to take a photo. oops.

So enter these concave gold knobs I found. Sooooo much better! It's like they always belonged. Hooray for easy fixes that only take 15 minutes! 




I'm toying with the idea of doing these drop pulls on the lower 4 drawers....hhmmmm. Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment