Monday, April 2, 2012

Bedroom Finale

I posted a while ago about a bedroom I was working on for dear friends. It's finally finished (except for a minor hardware issue which does not hinder the "finished" part) and it turned out lovely. I love the chiang mai pillows and the sputnik chandelier. I love everything actually. I hope they are as happy living in it as I was designing it!

Here is the design board we started with.


And this is the result! They were so fantastic to work with. Love you guys!





I'm (hopefully) wrapping up another room this week so I will post those pics as well as soon as I can take some. Happy Monday everyone!


1 comment:

  1. WE love YOU! Thank you for all of your hard work to make our bedroom a relaxing and beautiful place for us. We couldn't be happier! xoxo

    ReplyDelete