Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Big Girl Room

So I said in the last post that I would promise to get better about my posting, and then I disappear for a week. Confession: I was at the beach and I honestly didn't turn on my computer once. Whoops. Apologies again my friends.

On to funner (more fun?) things. The little one is almost 2 (gasp!) and I am in the process of thinking about the transition to the big girl room. I am major excited. I have been scouring pinterest for ideas and here are a few that I am dying over. I can't decide whether to go sweet and girly or a little more bold.

girl bedroom

big girl room!


Love something like this for a big girl room

girl bedroom
love this mural
color..

girl bedroom

One thing I do notice....I like a good canopy. Oh it will happen.







No comments:

Post a Comment