Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Green with Envy

I'm having a bit of art jealousy at the moment. A friend had her wedding bouquet painted by none other  than Ms. Lulie Wallace, of whom I have had a pretty major art crush on for a while now. She emailed a photo of the finished product that she is picking up in Charleston this week.


I die.
We are also in the process of decorating her home so you know this is going to have a prime location. I can't wait to see it in person!

For more of Lulie's work and for commissions, check out her website luliewallace.com

P.S. I love this idea. I had my bouquet dried, deconstructed, and then framed in a shadow box. While I still love it, if I had it to do all over again, I would go this route. 

1 comment:

  1. I am a little obsessed with Lulie myself... would love to have my bouquet done :)

    ReplyDelete