Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It happened! It finally happened!

That sound you just heard was the collective "Hallelujah!" from folks across the U.S. Zara Home has finally taken there store online. The line was only available for purchase in Europe and many times had me wondering if I should just get on a plane with empty suitcases and bring a haul back to the states. Everything is fantastic and so well priced. This, my friends, is a great day. Behold the awesomeness.
Paisley Rug
Paisley rug (get in my house!)
Lawrence Dinnerware
Lawrence dinnerware
Sasha Pillow
Sasha pillow (omg..I want to marry it)

Wooster Table
Wooster table
Monocle tables
Walton Mirror

This is just a tiny, TINY sample of what they have to offer. And it's free shipping in October. I think I might cry. 

Get it all here zarahome.com




No comments:

Post a Comment