Tuesday, November 27, 2012

All I want for Christmas...

Tis the season for gifts! Both for giving and receiving. Here are a few things I wouldn't mind seeing under the tree on Christmas morning...



So the Macbook Pro may be a bit of a stretch, but I totally need it! (wink, wink Santa!) I'm working on a five year old Macbook and it's slowly losing steam. And how stinkin' cute is that fox decanter? It needs a home on my bar cart. On the top of my list (besides the laptop...Santa are you getting this?) is that fur throw. It's pretty large which means I can use it on the bed too! And who doesn't love beautiful coffee table books? With the piggie bookends? Am I right?! And the Rachel Zoe sweater because it's...wait for it...bananas.

Stay tuned for a list for the kiddos...so much cute stuff out there!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I bought an almost IDENTICAL brass bamboo-ish tray for my buffet a few weeks ago at Salvation Army on Green Springs. It was like $4.

    ReplyDelete