Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Our Outdoor Oasis

Apologies for the silence around the blog for the past few weeks. Things have been a little cray-cray. I have been out of town the last 3 weekends and on top of that we have a few projects going on around the house. Which means I have had only weekdays to try and get things accomplished...which means I don't blog. Sorry friends.

BUT! We checked off a major item on our list, which was the back deck and screened porch. I don't have "before" photos, because, well, I never remember to take them. I get too excited to start doing things. Just try and picture an empty screened porch and a boring deck. But here are the lovely "after" photos. We have already used it a ton!

I will list as many sources as I can after the photos!





Weeeeee! I love it! 

Sources:
Dining table and metal chairs - World Market. I am not a fan of matched sets (booooring). So everything was pulled from different collections.

Wicker host chairs - Homegoods

String lights - Target

Patio set - Home Depot. It's from last year so they don't have this one anymore. It's the Martha Stewart line and honestly it looks and feels way more expensive than it was. The metal was bronze so naturally I painted it black. 

Pillows - Target

Ottoman - Repurposed from inside and covered in outdoor cabana stripe fabric. 

Rug - Target

Mirror - Home Depot



No comments:

Post a Comment