Friday, November 8, 2013

Holiday Inspiration: Place Settings

With the holidays really quickly approaching, I have had place settings and tablescapes on the brain. My family decided to have Thanksgiving at my house because my parent's house just isn't suitable with all the decorating chaos. Not that I'm complaining...I love to throw a party. Instead of doing things like....I don't know....laundry....I have been playing around on my favorite site for all things table. Zara Home. They always have such a fantastic selection and the prices are crazy reasonable.

I'm not a "themed" holiday table setting person. I just like things to look interesting and out of the ordinary for a special occasion. The good thing about these place settings is that you could use them all year. No reindeer or turkey plates here.




I'm crazy for those bamboo plates, which is why i used them twice.

Look 1

Look 2


Look 3




No comments:

Post a Comment