Friday, November 22, 2013

Have You Started Shopping Yet?

Goodness gracious you guys...it feels like we just did the holidays. Like...yesterday. But here we are again. Not that I'm complaining, this is my favorite time of the year. Cold weather, boots, twinkly lights, mashed potatoes. By March I will be completely over it and dreaming of a day at the pool, but for now I am loving it.

Because Thanksgiving is super late this year (only 3 1/2 weeks until Christmas after you stuff yourself silly on Thursday), I am getting a jump on all my shopping. Which means I also put together my annual "I would't hate it if one of these showed up under the tree" list.

What's on it? All kinds of goodies. First of all, after getting a facial in Vegas, I decided I have got to get a Clarisonic. For real.

And yes, those are LV Mini Almas. Do I think Santa will throw one my way? Doubtful. The hubs thinks I need a new purse like a fat kid needs cake. But you never know, Christmas is a time for miracles.







Unfortunately that Sephora Superstars kit is sold out online. Sad face. Maybe there are a few lurking around our store here....



No comments:

Post a Comment