Sunday, December 1, 2013

Turkey Coma

Hope all of you had a wonderful holiday weekend! I'm completely over all things turkey. We are STILL eating leftovers.

Since I made such a huge deal of my plans for my table, I thought I would share with all of you what I actually did...



I loved it. 

A few deets on the items I used...

Brass pineapple chargers - I found these at an antique store for less than $8. For a set of 10 solid brass chargers! They were in craptastic condition when I bought them but I knew a good polishing with Brasso would bring them back to life.

Tablecloth - Anthropologie. I bought this over the summer and finally got to use it. I am always on the hunt for good tablecloths. They make the table. 

Blue and White Plates - Spode. I am obsessed with these. I already bought the coordinating set so I have a full set of 12. Buy them here.

Gold salad plates - Homegoods. These were a last minute addition. I loved the pattern and for $3.99 a plate, you can't go wrong!

Gold flatware - Reed and Barton via Craigslist. Best. Find. Ever. 

Blue goblets - Another antique store find. $2 each. 

Wine glasses - Wedgewood

I usually like to keep my table decorated for at least a few days after Thanksgiving, but since Christmas is right around the corner, I had to take it down the next morning. But Christmas decor is up! And I switched things up this year.....next post? Probably.















No comments:

Post a Comment