Thursday, December 5, 2013

Part Deux

So after making my initial list of gift goodies last week, I have come across so many more great ideas! I had to share with all of you. Any of these would make a fantastic gift to give (or get).


I mean, this is the best thing ever.

Pedigreed Cookie Jar, Spaniel


I loooove this.




Sometimes DSLR just won't do.




Lulie Wallace has prints for a limited time!


So does Teil Duncan!



This is a super deal! Love her eyeshadows.

Bobbi Brown - Old Hollywood Eye Palette



Who wouldn't want this showing up every month? 
Lots of good gift subscriptions.



You know I love a good coffee table book. This is a super fun one.
Fifty Dresses That Changed the World



The hubs should totally get this for me. (amiright?)

I'm So Tired (Adult) T-Shirt





No comments:

Post a Comment