Saturday, January 11, 2014

I'm Not a Beauty Expert...but I Play One on This Blog

This isn't a beauty blog by any stretch of the imagination, but I always love hearing what other people use. And then I make a mad dash to Sephora and scoop up what I think will work for me. Lets face it, I'm not getting any younger and in the last year or two I have really stepped up my skincare game. Here are my current faves...
Clarisonic Mia

I got this for Christmas and I can already tell a difference in my skin. It works. Get it.

Philosophy - The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash
Philosophy Exfoliating Wash

This stuff is amazing. It's gentle enough to use everyday, but I stick to every 2 days or so.

Philosophy - Hope In A Jar Therapeutic Moisturizer For Dry Sensitive Skin
Philosophy Hope in a Jar

If you have dry skin like me (it's so dryyyyy) this stuff works miracles.

Josie Maran - 100 percent Pure Argan Oil
Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil

At first I was scared to put oil on my face. Why would one do that? Because it makes your skin soft and amazing, that's why. Put it on over your moisturizer to lock it in all day.

Oscar Blandi - Pronto Dry Shampoo Powder Spray
Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo

I only wash my hair every 2-3 days. I started doing that after I had a baby (really because I didn't have time to wash my hair) but I noticed a huge difference in the texture and frizz. This dry shampoo is the bees knees. And it smells fantastic.



Benefit Cosmetics - They're Real! Mascara
Benefit They're Real Mascara

Best. Mascara. Ever. Enough said.


So that's everything I am loving right now. I am always trying out new things so every few months I'll try and post what I find. Happy Saturday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment