Friday, January 31, 2014

Thawing Out

It's like a cruel joke when stores start releasing their spring and summer wares when we are still dead in the middle of winter. We just finished with a major snow situation here in the South and I am looking at bathing suits online (for the little one, not me, I choose to endure that torture closer to summer about 12 hours before I actually have to wear said bathing suit). Needless to say, I am loving everything that J Crew in putting out for the season. The good news is most of these things will be on sale by the time you or I can actually wear them.

Mara Hoffman released a collection for Crewcuts and it is beyond. I am obsessed with it all.

Girls' Mara Hoffman® Ananda rash guard
Ananda Rash Guard

Girls' Mara Hoffman® ganesh bikini set
Ganesh Bikini

Mara Hoffman® tiger romper
Tiger Romper


See the whole collection here.

There are also some pretty awesome selections for the ladies as well.

Crepe shift dress
Crepe Shift Dress

Lightweight merino tunic sweater
I actually may have to go ahead and buy this.
Merino Tunic Sweater


Maxi tank dress in stripe
Tank Dress


Lace-stripe tunic
Lace Stripe Tunic
Linen baseball tee in l'amour triomphe
Linen Baseball Tee
Stone burst necklace
Stoneburst Necklace

Who else is totally psyched for spring?






No comments:

Post a Comment