Thursday, January 28, 2016

Faves: Coffee Table Books

I get asked every now and then what my "go to" _______ is. Sometimes it's a store, a fabric, a source for art, etc. So I thought I would start a little series of my favorite or my go-to items. The first is super easy and readily available and something everyone should have in their home. Books. Lots and lots of books. There is no such thing as too many.

I am a self-diagnosed coffee table book hoarder. I love them. I go through them in a very specific manner. I quickly thumb through back to front (I don't know why, but it's important for me) and stop at the pages that catch my attention, and then I go through and read all the text, and then I start over again and look at every single photo in order. I know. It's probably borderline psychotic but I feel like I have to digest every single thing. And yes I look at all my books over and over again. It's one of my favorite things to do when I have a quiet chunk of time alone. Well, that and Real Housewives marathons.

Here are a few that I have looked at multiple times and are a wonderful addition to your library.


Once Upon a Time - Slim Aarons

Little Black Jacket - Karl Lagerfeld 

Modern Mix - Eddie Ross


Absolutely Beautiful Things - Anna Spiro


Alex Katz


Cy Twombly Paradise 


Paris Views


And I just ordered these two....

Happy Times - Lee Radziwill


Allure - Diana Vreeland






No comments:

Post a Comment