Thursday, January 26, 2012

A little re-do

Last night I decided to tackle a project I have been putting off for forever...recovering a little bench/ottoman. I don't have a before photo because in the drama of trying to figure out how to get the freakin' legs off, I forgot to take one. However, I will assure you this is a definite improvement. The old fabric was ok...not great, not terrible. A fun Ikat print, but with sad colors. It was a steal at Homegoods so I bought it to re-cover. And because I love a good animal print...ta da! It's just what the room needed.


 And these lovelies just recently came to my door thanks to an awesome sale on The Outnet. They are super awesome and super high. This mama will have to wear them when I am sans baby. There is no way I am chasing after a toddler in these bad boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment