Monday, January 9, 2012

West Elm

I have to say, I've always had a love/hate relationship with West Elm. Sometimes I flip through the catalog and see a million things I would love to own, other times, I am hard pressed to find just one. So when I received the latest catalog in the mail, I was prepared to be underwhelmed. Alas, this was not so. I didn't find a million, but I did find more than a few things that I loved. And maybe you will too! Let's keep it going in 2012, West Elm. Don't get all weird on me. Enjoy!
Ikat Links Rug
Links Rug
Oliver Chair
Oliver Chair
Stephen Antonson mirror
Roman Shade
I actually think I may get these for my dining room

Kite Kilim Floor Pouf
Kilim floor pouf

Ikat pillow cover
I may get this too!

Stripe hand towel
on special for 8 bucks! I love the monogram. 
Printed dhurrie rug
Contour light fixture
Such a nice flush mount fixture. Those can be hard to find.





No comments:

Post a Comment