Monday, April 15, 2013

If You Can't Go To Paris...

I've recently become obsessed with bistro chairs. I love them at islands, dining tables, desks, on patios, the list goes on and on. It's got me reaaallllyyy contemplating changing out my counter stools. It probably won't happen, but it's fun to think it will.





Ugh, this is so good it makes me angry I don't own these



The only issue is...they don'e come cheap. Isn't that always the case? How crazy good is this yellow?


Padma's Plantation PBA12 Outdoor Cottage Paris Bistro Chair
It's $364. Sadness. 
BUT! You can go commercial grade for half the price!

$160!! Smiling again.


This is what I want for my counter. It's from Bed Bath and Beyond and it's $120! So cute, right?

Paris Bistro Counter Stool - Ivory and Green







No comments:

Post a Comment