Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Bedroom Situation

Sooooo I'm re-doing my bedroom. Well, just sort of a face-lift. Don't get me wrong, it was fine before, but we just had a major rug make it's way into our lives. This (enormous) beauty once belonged to the hubby's late grandparents and his family was kind enough to let us take care of it and love it and put it in our house. And I do Love. It.


P.S. Sorry for the sad pic. My bed wasn't made and the little one was laying in it watching Tinkerbell. 

It's a huge 10x14 hand-hooked wool persian rug that weighs...no lie...about 150 pounds. It has all kinds of fantastic colors in it and I am stoked that I (we) get to have it in our home. But since it now resides in the bedroom, that room has to seriously step up its game. And I have plans. Starting with this pillow in a fabric that I have drooled over for forever.

Kelly Wearstler "Bengal Bazaar" in Apricot

Ohhhh things are about to get fancy up in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment