Tuesday, August 13, 2013

It's All Abstract

I have been in an abstract art kind of mood lately. It all started when I saw one of my favorite artists is releasing a limited run of prints from a few of her paintings and I scooped this up faster than you could say "yahtzee!".

Image of "Pier Camp" Print
"Pier Camp" by Teil Duncan
P.S. You can get this print or the 2 others she is offering for $50 (!!!!!). But only through August.  Her skills are bananas and I am pretty sure an original will end up on my Christmas list, this is if I can snatch one up before it sells out.


Anywho, since I bought this, I have been looking for more abstracts to add to my collection. 
A few of my faves on Etsy....

Moroccan, Giclee Abstract Print from Original Abstract Acrylic Painting 9x12 -24x32
Textured Abstract Landscape,  violet, beige, orange, 4 x 6"  ORIGINAL fine art -- "Painting 455"
"Textured Abstract Landscape"

Abstract Art - Abstract Painting - Abstract on Wood - Wood Block - Canvas Print
Abstract on Wood Block

And pretty much anything from the super talented Sally King Benedict whose work I would die to get my grubby hands on...

"Dalmation Coast" by Sally King Benedict



 

No comments:

Post a Comment