Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Lucky Day

These kind of things just don't happen to me very often. 

Those who know me know I have a serious thing for pillows. 
I posted a photo on my blog of this loveliness around this time last year....



It's the Kate Spade pom pom pillow that I freaked out over when I saw it in a photo. 
I also freaked out at the price. $200. Haahahaha. Hilarious. Now, I will spend money on classic, beautiful fabrics and pillows. But pom poms? No.

So I meander into the clearance section at TJ Maxx yesterday and what do I see?? Stripes and pom poms. I thought it was a scarf. And then I pick it up and see that it is indeed the pillow cover!! I almost lost it. I know for sure I said "Whhhhaaaaaaaa..." pretty loudly. And then I looked at the price. I told myself, "If it's 50 bucks or less I am walking out with it." It was $15. Fifteen. Dollars. I clutched it in my hands and wept. Ok not really. But the little one did look at it and say "Oooooooo!". She is so right.

Bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment