Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Found.

So after a quick survey of my basement I decided to open an Etsy shop. Tada! If you look over to the right you will see a little mini version of the store that pops up here on my blog.

I had so many wonderful items, usually things I had purchased for clients that either didn't make the cut, didn't work, or we changed our minds. (ok and maybe a few things that I picked up on shopping trips for clients that just sort of made their way into my house). Most of these things are from antique stores that don't have return policies so instead of ending up on a episode of "Hoarders", I decided to find them new homes.

Check it often because I hope to be adding new things all the time! Also, if you live here in the Birmingham area and see something you are interested in, let me know and I will be happy
to let you pick it up and save on shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment