Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Broken Promises

I made a promise to myself about this time last year to start buying more quality clothing instead of the cheapie stuff (even though I loooove it). You all know just as well as I do that the cheap stuff doesn't last. It stretches, fades, pills, shrinks, and the fit is always off. So instead of spending my money on those things, I wanted to be a lot more selective about what I was buying. And for a long time, it worked (except for staples like t-shirts, tanks, and leggings. I will never spend more than $20 for a tshirt. ever.) Until yesterday.

 I walked into Target to get Valentine cards for the little one's class at school and I meandered over to clothing. Now, for a long time Target has not been impressing me in that area so I felt safe to go take a peek. Ugh. Target has brought it for spring. And I caved.

Mossimo® Women's Plus-Size Sleeveless Refined Dress - Assorted Colors
Mossimo sleeveless leopard print dress
Xhilaration® Juniors Fit and Flare Striped Dress w/ Lace
Xhilaration Fit and Flare striped dress

Mossimo® Women's Ankle Pant (Fit 3) - Prints
Mossimo ankle length pant

Yep these made it to my closet. And I am unashamed. Also, this is right before Prabal Gurung launches his collection (Feb. 10th!!) so I'm sure some of that will be find its way to my house as well. Well played, Target. Well played.

Speaking of the P.G. collection...this is what I am eyeing....

those yellow heels!

this dress!

and this one too!

The whole collection looks bananas online. Let's hope it lives up to it in person. Go here to see everything...







No comments:

Post a Comment