Monday, October 14, 2013

For the Love of a Sink...

This is the thing about Craigslist. I'm obsessed with it. I check it every day. And most of the time I come up empty handed, but then there are days where it's like I won the lottery. Most of the things I find, I have no use for. But, oh man, it's fun to look.

Like today.



An antique cast iron farmhouse sink.

 I don't need a sink. I have a perfectly nice one sitting 5 feet from me. But it's not this sink. Which makes me sad. I almost didn't post this because of my irrational fear that someone else will steal this out from under me (which they should...I'm not buying a sink). And this one needs a good ol polishing with some Bar Keeper's Friend (best stuff ever...look it up). Anyway...this led me to googling images of homes with farmhouse sinks.






2 farmhouse sinks! 2!
 Sink hoarders.

Farewell, sink. It was fun while it lasted.







No comments:

Post a Comment