Thursday, October 17, 2013

Master Bedroom Details

When I posted my bedroom makeover, I told you all that I would spill the sources of the room. Most of the furniture items have been in there since it was first completed a few years ago, but many of them are still available now!



So here are the deets........

Shams - Ralph Lauren Langdon Border Collection 

Duvet Cover - Restoration Hardware Washed Belgian Linen in White

Quilt - Pottery Barn (Ours is from a few years ago...this one seems to be the closest to it)

Cheetah pillow fabric - P Kaufmann Cheetah in Stone

Lumbar pillow fabric - Kelly Wearstler Bengal Bazaar in Apricot

Rug - gifted

Bedside Tables - Z Gallerie Borghese Chest

Lamps - Barbara Cosgrove Square Glass Pillar (buy here. Note: I added grosgrain trim to my shades)

Mirror side table - West Elm

Abstract artwork by Eva Carter (I found this piece at a re-sale shop. Major score.)

Mongolian Lamb pillow cover - West Elm

Black bamboo side chair - I found this years ago on sale at Pier 1. Here is something similar.

Starburst mirror - really old from West Elm. I believe it was the first thing I ever purchased from them.


That should do it! I have one more thing I want to add and that's some new sheets. I can't decide between these 2....

Coral embroidered sheet set from Crane & Canopy

Katie sheets from Biscuit Home

I have heard rave reviews about Biscuit, but I love the simplicity of the embroidery. So who knows.







No comments:

Post a Comment