Tuesday, January 15, 2013

China Cabinet Paper

So I wrote about this paper store forevverrrr ago in this post and I finally got around to ordering some for the back of my china cabinet. I decided to go with this marbled style. It reminds me of all the agate pattern stuff that is so hot right now.

Marbled Paper
Just for reference, here is where it will be going...the back of the glassed in part.


It isn't a huge area to cover so I was able to get away with only getting 4 sheets of paper (they are nicely oversized at 24"x36" so that helps). I spent around $30, not bad for what I hope to be an awesome result. I haven't totally decided on how I am going to attach it. I don't want it to be really permanent...I have heard good things about this stuff...

product image

We'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment