Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Project!

Oh man do I love a new house project. The hubby has officially moved his office into our finished basement in order to "have my stuff how I like it". Since the office is on the main floor with glass french doors, he had certain design and organizational rules to follow. He was not a fan. So off he went.

Of course any marriage is a partnership so I conceded on a few things in there. Hence the 8 foot long sailfish on the wall. Ok I caught it too and I kind of liked looking at it from time to time and basking in   my glory. But alas he is leaving also and I am moving in! Which means I get to do whatever I want. Yahtzee!

Here is the office as it sits right now....


Sheesh.

Desk and lamps are staying...curtains are going. Navy wall color is most likely staying. Leopard rug that is covered by a pile of junk is staying. So where am i going to go with this?? No idea really. Here are a few photos I have for inspiration....







One thing that is for SURE going to happen is a pair of gold etageres like the ones above. And I love the look of lighter wood against the dark wall. So stick with me on this office journey won't you? I'll post progress as it begins to happen...hopefully sooner rather than later.










No comments:

Post a Comment