Monday, January 14, 2013

Happiness is an Old Persian Rug

Weeee! Look what's on it's way to me! Thanks to a bangin' deal on esalerugs.com this antique awesomeness is en route to my kitchen. Seriously, go there now. Their prices on persian rugs are bananas and they show you, like, 20 photos of the rug and they have a great return policy and they run super deals all the time. What's not to love?

3' 0 x 7' 8 Peach Koliaei Area Rug

Also, I wrote this post yesterday because today I am on my way to Atlanta*. The main purpose of the trip is Ikea (ugh...I hate going there...but I found a great idea for the new office!) and I'm planning on squeezing in a little Pieces visit and perhaps an antique store or three. Happy Monday everyone!

*update: Thanks to crappy weather, no Atlanta trip today. Huge bummer. 

1 comment:

  1. I got one at Christmas for my bathroom. Love it. Love esale rugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete