Thursday, December 8, 2011

Horsin' Around

Horses are nothing new to interior decorating, but in the past year or so I've noticed the trend getting larger and larger. In particular, the horse head lamp.

photo courtesy Matters of Style

photo courtesy Two Lovely Spaces

bedrooms - Jonathan Adler Anemone Pendant Jonathan Adler Horse Head Lamp Jonathan Adler Woodhouse Bed Jonathan Adler Light Blue Richard Nixon Rug Jonathan Adler Richard Nixon Throw Jonathan Adler Channing End Table blue silk drapes navy blue geometric wallpaper
photo courtesy Decor Pad

Enter the Jonathan Adler horse head lamp that I've been obsessing over forever, but the $400 price tag is a little steep. Sigh.

But low and behold I walk into my local Homegoods and see this lovely staring at me from the lamp department. It was mine, along with it's stablemate. And the pair was $60. They have a new home on my console table. And I love to look at them. 





1 comment: