Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Room Crush

Once a week I am going to post a room that I find beautiful, functional, and all out fantastic. In most cases, the design scheme would be way out of the average persons pocketbook. I'll try to recreate the look using lower priced items I've found while scouring the internet. Because isn't imitation the sincerest from of flattery?

image from House Beautiful nov/dec 2011
The walls! The drapery! The amazing white chandelier! It all but makes me want to slip on a sparkly dress and drink champagne. Because that's what folks do in rooms like this, right?

Now for the wallet friendlier version.

1. Restoration Hardware Sofa  2. Martha Stewart Chandelier   3. White Cowhide Rug
4. Crystal Column Lamp   5. Durham Cocktail Table   6. Cotton Grommet Drape

No comments:

Post a Comment