Thursday, December 15, 2011

Loving: Jill Rosenwald

I heard about ceramic artist Jill Rosenwald's website through a friend who said "You have to go and check it out, you lover of all things colorful and pattern-ey." She was right, I found so many things I love.

Chevron Oval Lamp
I cannot begin to describe my love for this lamp. Can you love a lamp?
 Because I'm certainly feelin' it for this. And it's navy. New fave color. 

Lg. Monogram Tray
Love the taupe and coral.  Comes in a small version too. 
Chevron Mono Mug
I'll take my morning coffee in this, please.

Maidstone Lg Bowl
So lovely. And she had me at "dishwasher safe".

She also has a rug line with Surya. This brown and cream hexagon pattern is great.

Hex : Brown & Cream

Go check out more of Jill's amazing work on her website www.jillrosenwald.com


No comments:

Post a Comment