Saturday, December 3, 2011

Some new reading (or drooling) material

In this age of iPads, iPhones, Kindles, Nooks, and the like, I sometimes feel a strong urge to just purchase a library full of real reading material. Now don't get me wrong, I love my technology, but there is just something wonderful about curling up in a chair with a book with real pages and beautiful photos. I have had the urge recently to expand my coffee table book collection. There have been so many gorgeous books hit the shelves in the past few months and I am dying to get a few in my house.

Patrick Demarchelier is brilliant
Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty
Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty
I think that about says it all.

Black and White (and a Bit in Between): Timeless Interiors, Dramatic Accents, and Stylish Collections
Love, love her work.


Big, Easy Style: Creating Rooms You Love to Live In
Chanel: The Vocabulary of Style

Katie Ridder: Rooms



No comments:

Post a Comment