Friday, December 16, 2011

In the Navy

I've always overlooked navy blue as one of my go-to colors. Maybe it scared me a little. But I have to say, I'm getting really excited about the navy I am using in a room. Now I'm seeing it everywhere. And I kinda love it.

The headboards of twin beds are painted in navy blue color. This master bed of designer Tom Stringer brings a sense of elegance to the whole room.


highfashionhome.com



photo via love.fresh.design
Slate Blue Wool Rug With Cream Pattern
domesticmodern.com
living rooms - Arch Top Lantern blue zig zag chevron herringbone diamond rug blue grasscloth wallpaper white modern slipcovered sofas striped coral pillows caramel leather polished chrome ottomans white drapes fireplace lantern pendants
photo via decor pad
Velvet Leopard Print 12X20 Pillow Cover Decorative Home Decor Fabric-Blue-Throw Pillow-Lumbar Pillow-Toss Pillow-Accent Pillow
Navy Leopard! Love.

Pinned Image
Caitlin Wilson Textiles
via high fashion home
Stripe Sheet Set - White/Dusty Navy
West Elm


1 comment:

  1. Our new couch is navy...I love it because it's neutral without being beige!

    ReplyDelete